Help Accessing Data from “list of records by MySQL” from ITEM Page

Ask your questions here.
tripmon
Name: T M

Help Accessing Data from “list of records by MySQL” from ITEM Page

Post by tripmon »

Can ypu help me understand how to access the data from a “list of records by MySQL” which is being displayed an ITEM Page for use in PHP, if possible.
I would like to use the data from a “list of records by MySQL” query which is being returned/displayed succesfully, but I can’t find the data in my var dumps and I got lost in the fieldtype_items_by_query.php and database class files.. Not sure which array it is in (if any), or if there is a simple way to use the displayed data, but thought it would be worth asking.

I’ve created a php query of the same data to use to resolve the immediate problem I was having, but would still like to know if the data is available in an array to determine how I will use the field in the future. BTW, My “list of records” query was using parent_record_id on a child record of “User” entity as a heading field and I thought it was very cool that it returned the user name (inner join) opposed to the id (which is returned by the queried table via a php query).

Great system!

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_6547.jpeg
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Help Accessing Data from “list of records by MySQL” from ITEM Page

Post by support »

The data do not store in filed value. It selected from query. So to use the same data in other source you have to create similar query.