Pivot Table shows inaccurate count

Any critical bugs will be fixed within 24-48 hours.
wdph23
Name: Jonathan A

Pivot Table shows inaccurate count

Post by wdph23 »

Hi, everyone.

I created a Pivot Table that's supposed to count how many orders an employee can pack in a day, separated by size. Unfortunately, the PivotTable doesn't show the same data from the entity itself.
Discrepancy.jpg
I was able to replicate this issue in the demo version:
https://rukovoditel.cloud/demo/3.5/inde ... mo_id=3162
User: admin
Pass: admin123456
  • Go to Dispatching > Courier Dispatch > Look for the Total Dispatch for April 3, 2024
  • Then compare the data from Packer Tracking > Daily Packing Report > Filter April 3, 2024
Help would be very much appreciated.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Pivot Table shows inaccurate count

Post by support »

Strange, looks like issue with count by tracking number. I have changed count by Packer and count looks correct now.
Attachments
img1.png
img2.png
wdph23
Name: Jonathan A

Re: Pivot Table shows inaccurate count

Post by wdph23 »

Using Count by Packer gives the correct data I was looking for. This approach never crossed my mind, Thank you.

I also find it strange that it doesn't count properly using the tracking number field. Could it be because I copied this field from a different entity?

I sometimes encounter weird behaviours when I use Copy Fields; like how it would also copy the Records Visibility rule from the original Entity into the Entity it was pasted on. But the rule will not appear on the pasted Entity so I can't delete it and had to copy the field manually to avoid those issues.