Timeline Issue

miguel_sousa
Name: Miguel SOUSA
Company Name: In Extenso

Timeline Issue

Post by miguel_sousa »

Hi Sergey,

When i made a timeline report inside of the parent with child values without filetr evrething is ok:

Bug avec timeline report 3 img.PNG
When i made a filter exemple company name the report gone give me all values of all parents concerning this company name:
Bug avec timeline report 2 img.PNG
And the report goes out of the parent!! As general report..

When I come back in the parent the timeline keeps all filters that I have made before and gone give me only the values of the child:
Bug avec timeline report.PNG
For example when i am in general vue of report outside of parent ( how can access to the repport in this vue without go inside of a parent?) in the filter it proposals a filter withe the parent but when i am inside of the parent it gones..

I think that timeline report missing that we can see it in general vue as normal report to made all filters that we want..

Something is wrong I have a filter of parent inside of a parent of course i dont have any values is normal the report must do reset of all filters when goes inside of parent and keep it in and filter only the values of the child..

I hope that I was clear..

Thanks
Miguel SOUSA
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Timeline Issue

Post by support »

Please replace attached file in plugins\ext\handles\

Let me know if problem is fixed.
Attachments
filters_redirect.php
(975 Bytes) Downloaded 379 times
miguel_sousa
Name: Miguel SOUSA
Company Name: In Extenso

Re: Timeline Issue

Post by miguel_sousa »

Hi Sergey,

I have changed the file and right know the report Timeline takes only the parent in question, if I use the filters also..

The only thing that not works is the reset of the filters report, if we change of parent..

I think was interesting if when we change of parent he starts without filters if we want to keep him in another parent, (i dont know if is possible to do as filter model) we can use the filter models??

So keep the filters of the old parent for me is not good, i know we can always delette all filters easly, but if this procedure is automatically that would be nice. If is to dificult dont worry i clean the old filters!!

Thanks for this correction
Miguel SOUSA