Email Issues

joseortiz
Name: Jose Ortiz
Company Name: LNJ Signs and Awnings

Email Issues

Post by joseortiz »

So when I am using the email internal client and responding to emails for some reason the reply to emails do not automatically process correctly for some reason the system adds to the address other things that are not needed and therefore prevent it from sending email back in response.

here is a screenshot of what i mean.
screenshot_20220516_081727.png
screenshot_20220516_081737.png
Im not sure if this a bug or if this is something i did or messed up. let me know. please.
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Email Issues

Post by support »

So this strange email address added when you click Reply button? Or you manually entered this eamil?
joseortiz

Post by joseortiz »

that automatically pops up when i go to press "reply" to that specific email thread.
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

This is for all emails or only for some?
joseortiz

Post by joseortiz »

Only for some when I reply to some others it doesn’t give this problem.
joseortiz

Post by joseortiz »

I also am getting this weird database error when email fetch is running on cron sometimes. doesnt give me this error all the time but has been doing this recently.

still get some of my emails but it sends me this error message:
"
Database Error: 1267 - Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='

Query: select mg.id from app_ext_mail_groups mg, app_ext_mail_groups_from mgf where mg.accounts_id='1' and mg.subject_cropped = 'Early Memorial Day Savings ?️ 3 Days Only' and mgf.mail_groups_id=mg.id and mgf.from_email='homedepotpro@mg.homedepot.com'

Page:

#0 /home/v7j23cf4at2j/public_html/lnjim/includes/functions/database.php(95): mysqli_query(Object(mysqli), 'select mg.id fr...')

#1 /home/v7j23cf4at2j/public_html/lnjim/plugins/ext/classes/mail/mail_fetcher.php(471): db_query('select mg.id fr...')

#2 /home/v7j23cf4at2j/public_html/lnjim/plugins/ext/classes/mail/mail_fetcher.php(176): mail_fetcher->get_mail_groups_id('Early Memorial ...', 'homedepotpro@mg...')

#3 /home/v7j23cf4at2j/public_html/lnjim/plugins/ext/classes/mail/mail_fetcher.php(63): mail_fetcher->fetch_msg(Resource id #340, Array)

#4 /home/v7j23cf4at2j/public_html/lnjim/cron/email_fetch.php(39): mail_fetcher->fetch()

#5 {main}
"
joseortiz

Post by joseortiz »

Also, not sure if this is me or the code but the related emails arent updating when receipent responds to that specific email.

I got all of these related emails linked to the entity but when the receipent responds their responses are not linked.
screenshot_20220518_124158.jpg
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Emails grouped by subject so only first email linked and when you click on it you will go to full emails list.
joseortiz

Post by joseortiz »

yeah thats my point. when I click on it and go into it the responses and rest of emails in that subject chain dont come up