Database Problem

pepe
Sponsor
Sponsor
Name: Pepe

Database Problem

Post by pepe »

Hi Sergey!
I restructered the database (application structure) by removing some tables (and data) which are used in other entities to defined things like country, department, etc. Ruko does not stop the user from deleting the tables even if records are linked to data records of other entities. There might be a inconsistency problem by allowing to delete data and/or tables which are linked to others.
Regards,
Pepe
Entity_deleted.PNG
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Database Problem

Post by support »

Thank you for notify about this issue. I will check it for next version.
pepe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by pepe »

This error seems to be critical, some tables (entities) of current database cannot be accessed. Are you talking about 1.8 or will there be an fix for this in 1.7.2 in the near future? Please let me know.
Regards,
Pepe
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

At the moment I can't reproduce issue with delete Entity like in your example, and nobody other report about this issue...
(there is issue if entity related to some other entity but this is not critical)

If we delete Entity then we delete record in database and Table with all item related to this entity

In your example app_entity_41 table was removed (or not created) for Kontakte

so try to remove Kontakte in Application Structure page (you will see error app_entity_41 table in this action) and create it again

Or maybe Kontakte this is report that was not removed?

So let me know what is Kontakte and if suggestion about helps you
pepe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by pepe »

Hi Sergey,
Kontakte is an entity on second level in the structure. There has been a report called Kontakte as well but it has been removed earlier. When tying to delete Kontakte you will get the message:
"You can't delete Kontakte because it has sub items. Delete all items first please."
However, I cannot remove the items since I get the message that triggered this post.
Regards,
Pepe
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

It looks like something is damage:(

Can you provide screenshot from you Application Structure page?

So as I understand now you don't need Kontakte entity, right? and issue you can't delete it, correct?
pepe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by pepe »

Since I cannot get it fixed I would prefer to delete the entity Kontakte and rebuild something similar.
Screen shot of structure is enclosed.
Regards,
Pepe
Attachments
2016-06-29_Application_Entities.PNG
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

The error on previous screenshot says app_entity_41 but at the moment you don't have entity with id 41 inlist

Can you check fields in Kontakte entity. I think there should be field with type Entity or Related Items and it linked to entity #41 that is deleted and that is why you have this error.

If this is true, then just reconfigure this filed or remove.

Let me know if I'm right.
pepe
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by pepe »

No, there is not field ID 41 in Kontakte. But as I have mentioned in the first post of this report, I have removed entities which I replaced with others (global lists). Therefore, there may have been an link to entity or related item with ID 41. Nevertheless, I should not be allowed to remove that enitity if it still has links to other entities.
Regards,
Pepe
Attachments
2016-06-29_Kontakte_Field-IDs.PNG
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

Yes, check all fields with Type Entity and reconfigure it. It should fix the problem. Let me know.
Nevertheless, I should not be allowed to remove that enitity if it still has links to other entities.
Yes, this bug and it will be fixed in 1.8