Error after update 2.6

odraregmx
Name: Gerardo Alvarez
Company Name: Fuga Espacio Alternativo

Error after update 2.6

Post by odraregmx »

Hi Sergey

I have two rukovoditel installations under the same domain in diferent folders, one of them with paid extension (folder-a) and the other one without extension (folder-b).

First i have updated folder-b (the one with no extesion) from 2.5.2 to 2.6.1 vía softaculous and then run the database update located at install/autoupdate/from_2.5_to_2.6.php and get a sucess message. Everything with this work just fine.

So i updated folder-a (the one with extension) from 2.5.2 to 2.6.1 also vía softaculous, run the database update, get a success message. Then i upload the new extension to plugins/ext folder

Then i was not able to access, i get to many redirects error message, so i upload the new version of rukovoditel, replace the files and also re-upload the extension and was able to login, then i ger this error at index.php?module=tools/check_version

Database Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'assigned_to' in 'where clause'
Query: select * from app_ext_ipages where parent_id=0 and (find_in_set(0,users_groups) or find_in_set(19,assigned_to) or is_menu=1) order by sort_order, name
Page: /salud/index.php?module=tools/check_version

So i run the query you point in other post
ALTER TABLE `app_ext_ipages` ADD `assigned_to` TEXT NOT NULL AFTER `users_groups`;

But now i am getting this error
Database Error: 1146 - Table 'axxonaudiology_Ss4luD2.app_ext_pivot_calendars' doesn't exist
Query: select * from app_ext_pivot_calendars order by sort_order, name
Page: /salud/index.php?module=tools/check_version

Can you please give me a hand with this?
Thanks in advance
Attachments
2020-01-30 18_56_07-https___axxonaudiology.com_salud_index.php_module=tools_check_version.jpg
odraregmx

Re: Error after update 2.6

Post by odraregmx »

Also if i tried with other browser get to many redirects message and this error at error_log

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_EXT_REQUIRED_RUKOVODITEL_VERSION - assumed 'TEXT_EXT_REQUIRED_RUKOVODITEL_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxx/plugins/ext/application_top.php on line 11

I am usign PHP 7.3
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Post by support »

Never use softaculous to update app because it's not updating database
See instruction https://www.rukovoditel.net/new_release.php?version=2.6

You have to run database update for extension too /install/ext_autoupdate/from_2.5_to_2.6.php

But since you run some query manually see install\db_updates\ext\ext_2.6.sql to run other manually too.
odraregmx

Post by odraregmx »

Hi Sergey and thanks for your fast reply,

I can see that now, and will never use softaculous again to update Rukovoditel
It seems that it only update to 2.6 and not to 2.6.1.
I have donwload the new rukovoditel 2.6.1 from your site and replaced the files and now it seems to work ok
i have to run some sql queries as you say.

So fas so good but now i am getting this error when create or edit a project

Database Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'r.send_to_email' in 'where clause'
Query: select r.* from app_ext_email_rules r where r.entities_id='21' and action_type in ('edit_send_to_users','edit_send_to_assigned_users','edit_send_to_email','edit_send_to_assigned_email') and monitor_fields_id>0 and length(subject)>0 and length(description)>0 and (length(r.send_to_users)>0 or length(r.send_to_assigned_users)>0 or length(r.send_to_email)>0 or length(r.send_to_assigned_email)>0) and r.is_active=1
Page: /salud/index.php?module=items/&action=save&id=1

Do i have to run all the queries in ext_2.6.sql?
Thanks againg for your support
odraregmx

Post by odraregmx »

Sorry, i did it and now it runs just fine.
Thanks again for your support