Blank Page on graphic report Daily

Any critical bugs will be fixed within 24-48 hours.
emanueleprina
Name: Emanuele Prina

Blank Page on graphic report Daily

Post by emanueleprina »

Hallo Sergey,

when selecting "Daily" in any graphic report , I get a blank screen.

Have activated "developer mode" to look at logfile, in db_log.txt I see as following:

-when I choose monthly or yearly from dropdown graphic report menu, the graphic updates itself correctly and in the logfile I find the following sections:

/odyssey/index.php?module=ext/graphicreport/view&id=5&period=monthly
1. SET sql_mode = '' [0.000]
2. select * from app_configuration [0.000]
3. SET time_zone = '+01:00' [0.000]
4. select * from app_fields where is_heading=1 [0.000]

/odyssey/index.php?module=ext/graphicreport/view&id=5&period=yearly
1. SET sql_mode = '' [0.000]
2. select * from app_configuration [0.000]
3. SET time_zone = '+01:00' [0.000]
4. select * from app_fields where is_heading=1 [0.000]

Instead, when I select "daily" from dropdown I get blank page in the browser, and inside the logfile nothing is recorded; it seems that no action at all is executed.

To have the software start working again it's needed to manualy update the browser URL with "&period=monthly" as final parameter.

Is there any hint you may give me?

Thanks for your attention, and if I can provide additional info pls let me know.

With BR!
Emanuele

Attached the logfile where I was changing from monthly to daily more than once, and as you can see it shows no action about "daily" choice.
Attachments
db_log.txt
(397.16 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
support
Site Admin
Name: Sergey Kharchishin

Re: Blank Page on graphic report Daily

Post by support »

I think you have to find php error log on your server.
emanueleprina

Post by emanueleprina »

Hi Serjey, many thanks for your reply.

Here is the output of the PHP error log:

[09-Nov-2021 12:57:40 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cal_days_in_mo$
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/src/odyssey/plugins/ext/modules/graphicreport/views/view.php(21): require()
#1 /var/www/src/odyssey/template/layout.php(152): require('/var/www/src/od...')
#2 /var/www/src/odyssey/index.php(32): require('/var/www/src/od...')
#3 {main}
thrown in /var/www/src/odyssey/plugins/ext/modules/graphicreport/components/view.php on line 176

So I was thinking about some extension files not properly replaced during upgrade fom v2.8 to v2.92; what I did, I did completely delete the extension folder and replace with newly extracted ext folder from official zip, so being 100% the extension files are complete and coherent.

Afterwards, also the monthly and yearly layouts do not work anymore now, so basically the graphic report now shows always blank page whatever the settings.

PHP_Error_log:

[09-Nov-2021 14:10:10 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cal_days_in_mo$
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/src/odyssey/plugins/ext/modules/graphicreport/views/view.php(21): require()
#1 /var/www/src/odyssey/template/layout.php(152): require('/var/www/src/od...')
#2 /var/www/src/odyssey/index.php(32): require('/var/www/src/od...')
#3 {main}
thrown in /var/www/src/odyssey/plugins/ext/modules/graphicreport/components/view.php on line 135

Not sure if may be somheow relevant, the date format settings are set as 'd/m/Y'.

Thanks if you may hint me about next steps!

Emanuele
emanueleprina

Post by emanueleprina »

I did fix it! posting here the solution in case will be useful for somebody else.

Apache and PHP are run in a docker container (based on image php:7.4-apache-buster).

The problem is PHP needs being compiled with calender support, adding following line from within the docker container solved the problem:

docker-php-ext-install calendar

Emanuele